We are looking for a customer obsessed and results-oriented product and services thought-leader to help improve GOLFPASS benefits, partnering across all of GOLF and NBCUniversal's amazing teams and businesses. Success in this role requires a global and local focus-working across our entire organization, including product, technology, legal, finance, sales, member cares and marketing teams to create great benefits while walking in the shoes of our members at a country level to ensure we only launch great experiences.
Ideal candidates will have a strong bias for action, while earning trust through their desire to learn and be curious, invent and simplify while raising the bar through insisting on the highest standards – always working back from a members-first perspective. Given the number of teams involved in each benefit it will also be very important to be operationally strong – managing a large number of relationships and projects across many teams.
• Partner with a wide variety of business units, teams and verticals to develop and deliver new benefits.
• Manage and onboard potential partnerships end-to-end.
• Partner with our product and technology teams, business experts/consultants and third-party partners across internal and external teams, to build requirements as needed
• Socialize project timelines as needed and maintain accountability on deliverables and ensure necessary direction, assets and feedback are provided in a timely manner.
• Partner with cross-functional teams on the design, delivery, and implementation of new benefits, tools, processes and systems as needed
• Drive project deliverables, provide escalation management, deliver regular communications to project stakeholders, and coordinate project resources
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Possess 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably working in an ecommerce or other commerce-driven environment.
• Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools along the way to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Experience with early market problem-solving, particularly with a new web or mobile product
• Attention to detail and quality-must rigorously check own work for accuracy.
• Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts, possessing excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: 57042BR)
• Must be willing to work in Orlando
-Experience working within the ecommerce industry is highly desired.
-Experience with BrightSpot CMS, Tableau, JIRA, Google Analytics, MPX and Photoshop a plus.
-Experience driving sales directly from consumers.
-Project management skills and best practices.
-Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done – finding a way to yes!
-Significant experience using data to drive decision-making
-Proven ability to communicate persuasively and to influence others
-Demonstrated ability to work independently or at scale through influence and collaboration to drive projects to completion
-Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to superiors.
-Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented.
-Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
-Critical thinking and problem solving are a must, with the ability to use logic and analytical skills to solve daily problems.
-Exceptional passion for customer focus and user experience
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site