Software Development Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Dplay is a leading Video on Demand platform within Europe with plans for rapid International expansion. The platform gathers world class content from breath-taking entertainment to gripping documentaries from some of the world's largest TV channels including Channel 5, Channel 11, TLC, Discovery Channel and Eurosport.
DPlay’s growing team is excited to recruiting for a programmatic manager, who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and partnership with our core SSP/DSP/network partners helping Discovery monetize their entire portfolio of video and display impressions. The programmatic manager will use data and analysis to identify strategic optimizations to increase revenue and maximize yield within the programmatic stack. This is a central role that requires collaboration with different European markets.
• Manage day-to-day relationships with SSPs, DSPs, Agency trading desks and other buying platforms that are increasingly being given more responsibility and control over digital ad budgets for display and video. Analyze, negotiate and execute private marketplace and programmatic campaigns.
• Implement and test tags for new partners, update the placements, create new distributors in the ad server. Troubleshoot and debug all kind of issues related to low delivery of programmatic deals, liaising with ad server, SSPs, DSPs, video player, front-end developers.
• Own the waterfall, the level of priorities between O&O, programmatic and reseller campaigns. Use it as a revenue optimization tool and adapt it for every market.
• Be a knowledge expert about all things programmatic for local teams. Participate on sales calls to help streamline the sales approach and insure the available tools and platforms are being discussed and utilized. Create opportunities for incremental revenue by discussing alternative approaches and executions to purchase inventory.
• Evaluate potential new partners, platforms and opportunities for revenue growth. Including but not limited to audience segment development and sale opportunities, yield analysis about site setup and location of higher priced inventory.
• 2-4 years programmatic experience.
• Problem-solving positive attitude is essential.
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through.
• Must be able to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, ever evolving space where technologies and methodologies of measurement change often and rapidly.
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships.