Information Technology Director, Global Risk Management
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Media team at Atlantic Records.
Job Title: Web Production Manager
A little bit about our team:
The Digital team at Atlantic Records is a full-service, agency-like marketing team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of music and technology. We are responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners in our 360 relationships, across music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career. Through creative marketing campaigns, we build online and mobile fan communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans listen to, participate in, and purchase music and related products. We create, market and optimize content, develop and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies, and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups.
You will be working directly with the VP of Web Strategy and Creative Services, and the in-house creative design, development and video team. This creative and technology team works hand-in-hand with the Digital Marketing teams to execute all assets needed for each artist and project. We create everything from banners, video/motion, social skins, lens, filters, landing pages, email templates, web-store designs, full artist websites, apps, interactive games and experiences.
Why this could be your next big break:
This role is the intersection of creative, marketing, technology, operations and production; you will have your hand in a lot of different areas. If you are interested in and have experience in project management, digital production and working within a large team, this position could be for you. You must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task, as you will be coordinating many artist projects at any given moment, and working in a fast-paced, large, growing team. If asked about your best attributes, you scream out ''organization!'' and ''details'' then this could be the gig for you.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be the day to day manager of our web production board and team, assigning projects as they come in to our team of designers, motion graphic designers and developers.
• You will intake project requests making sure all assets, directions and best practices are implemented
• You will keep an eye on deadlines and coordinate all details of the project to completion.
• You will drive all projects from beginning to completion, including email templates, webstore designs, web pages, web sites, sweepstakes, campaign builds and games.
• You will work with our WEA shared services team, to drive the builds of website, webstore and campaign builds
• You will learn and implement best practices for web strategy and development
• You will learn and implement best practices for CRM/Email
• You will get to learn and experience all aspects of digital production, creative process, digital marketing and strategy
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have AMAZING organizational abilities
• You can multitask and prioritize
• You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
• You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
• You are insanely detail-oriented
• You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
• You are creative
• You are a Self-starter
• You LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience managing multiple professional projects with urgent deadlines
• Some experience with Photoshop or In Design (or the Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Experience with Excel and Word (and shared documents)
• Experience with Slack, Box, One Note and Project Management tools like JIRA and Basecamp
• At least 2-3 years of experience, in a web production coordinator role