Sinclair Broadcast Group
Cockeysville, MD US
Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a talented and dynamic front-end developer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. A candidate with a ''can-do'' attitude will thrive at this position, which offers the opportunity to add to their design portfolio a multitude of sites created for a growing and diverse client base.
• Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to create beautiful interfaces that run smoothly and look great.
• Communicating with a project manager to determine the timeline of project phase completion.
• Working independently or collaborate with your peers on large-scale projects.
• Working with your peers to create and improve tools that assist in our process.
• Work on multiple projects and prioritize as needed, excellent time management is a must.
• Working knowledge of semantic HTML, CSS, and CSS extensions such as SASS or SCSS.
• Experience working with CMS, preferably WordPress.
• Capability to convert any design to a WordPress theme.
• Intermediate knowledge of PHP 7.1+.
• Experience using a CSS framework such as Bootstrap 4 or Foundation Zurb 6.
• Effective and professional communication skills working with project managers and clients.
• Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and communicate resolutions effectively.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience using version control such as GIT.
• Experience using command-line interfaces such as bash or zsh.
• Self-motivated, creative and open to new ideas and patterns.
Nice to Have:
• Proficient with ES6.
• Experience using frameworks and libraries (React, Vue, Angular, etc).
• Experience with server-side Node.js / Express.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, S3, etc.
• Agency experience is a plus.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site