Full Time Job
Head Of Domestic Marketing
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
UMG is in search of a Head of Domestic Marketing to be based in Bangkok.
About the role:
To oversee the domestic marketing department. To create, execute and manage successful marketing campaigns centred on creativity and understanding of cultures for Universal Music Thai Artists. Maximise the changing dynamics in technology, fan engagement, media and PR to relate the cut-through exposure for our campaigns.
• Implement marketing strategies for the label and artists.
• Oversee all consumer marketing plans related to frontline artists, projects and activities.
• Work closely with the other heads of department and their teams to deliver the best overall campaigns for the artists.
• Guide and mentor the marketing team in their day to day jobs and development. Empower curiosity and foster creativity in the team.
• Educating and advising the team in making sure they have complete awareness of the key elements and practises required in the modern music industry.
• Responsible for management of Creative Manager and ensuring that the creative visual output delivered by the department is of the highest standard and quality.
• Making sure Universal Music Thailand offers most forward thinking and dynamic marketing proposition in the industry.
• Build relationships internally and externally to the benefit of the label and our artists.
• Responsible for setting and managing marketing budgets in forecast, and in the execution of campaigns.
• Working closely with the Head of Commercial & Digital, in devising DSPs strategies and having full awareness and knowledge of the commercial space. In addition, partner with Head of Commercial & Digital to align on media buying strategy for each release.
• To understand the financial part of the business and work closely with the Financial Director to deliver cost effective campaigns.
• Understanding the potential of our catalogue and how the marketing departments can maximise that potential.
• Oversee Live activities (Large concerts, sponsored events) for our artists.
• Have strong awareness of culture and trends.
• Final approval of video budgets with Finance Director.
• The contact and approval of tour support requests for artists.
• Be creative, be different and be adventurous.
• Seek new opportunities that benefit our business and bring value to our artist campaigns.
• Track-record in delivering successful marketing campaigns for established and also developing and new artists.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully on all levels.
• Demonstrated team player, leadership and client relationship skills.
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical and time management skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple levels simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong proven commercial and creative acumen.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Influencer & Relationship-builder.
• Product & customer judgement.
• Fast thinking, hard working.
• Ability to act on initiative.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music GroupWe are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site