Senior Manager, Finance
New York, NY US
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be an integral member of the Advertising Revenue Products and Monetization team. Critical to the role is to assist in providing accurate and timely financial reporting and consolidation for Warner Media's linear and domestic advertising revenue. Further, this role will also support the digital revenue order to cash process and be a key contact for various digital and non-standard agreements. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Financial Compliance & Reporting.
• Own financial reporting deliverables and support finance team including consolidations, presentations and Hyperion Essbase maintenance. Primary deliverables include reporting packages for monthly close, forecast and annual budget.
• Contractual review and interpretation of various ad sales agreements (non-standard and revenue share) to make recommendations on accounting treatment, reporting requirements, and to identify operational implications.
• Lead the executive summary, analysis and key takeaways for certain agreements.
• Partner with WarnerMedia's U.S. based digital sales, planning and account services teams on implementation of third-party partner agreements including financial analysis of terms.
• Primary liaison between planning, yield and account services to provide digital booking guidance and ensure proper order to cash controls are adhered to.
• Reconcile and approve digital billing adjustments and ensure timely resolution.
• Assist with development and implementation of new corporate reporting requirements
• Additional responsibilities include; ad hoc and special requests for senior management, partnering with third party technology vendor to support a smooth reporting process.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
• Four to six years of finance experience with a minimum of three years' experience in a financial planning and analysis role with strong organizational and technical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
Desirable Experience Requirements:
• Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase (or related database systems)
• Experience in digital media and/or working with advertising sales teams
• Experience with Operative One or other digital media booking system a plus
• MBA or equivalent degree a plus
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site