A&R Supervisor/ Manager
Universal Music Group
Manila, NCR PH
UMG is in search of a Live Events Manager to be based in Manila.
• Works in tandem with the department leads and supervisors to foster the partnership between different department and show supervision teams
• Assists Head of Production in planning and executing resource crew schedules, along with evaluating show needs and flagging any resource concerns
About this role:
• Work closely with other department heads and 3rd party events teams on the conceptualization, planning, organizing, promoting and execution of special events.
• Assist the New Business team in their efforts when able on special events and also deal executions for brands
• Help building the local teams to produce shows and tours across the country
• Liaising with promoters and venue representatives in collaboration with the local live team to build and expand the business.
• Liaise with the different stakeholders to actively build a network of contacts in the international and local live business
• Overseeing the approval of contracts received from venues and promoters, and artist managers.
• Regularly update senior management on the progress of the tours and shows.
• Create compelling proposals and event sponsorship packages.
• Secure meetings to pitch sponsor opportunities to business partners and potential clients.
• Manage communications and negotiations with artists, suppliers and outsourced events teams.
• Meet with venues and suppliers for event scheduling and other logistics.
• At least 5 years relevant experience.
• Degree qualified in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
• Prior experience in a client facing position. You are competent in account management, presenting and negotiating.
• Excellent time management skills. You thrive off pressure and deadlines!
• Good computer skills. Basic knowledge in photo/video editing is desirable.
• A strong team player who is willing to work outside of the core hours.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.