Universal City, CA US
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager, CRM Strategy & Analysis
The Manager, CRM Strategy & Analysis will be responsible for 1) synthesizing CRM campaign metrics to deliver presentable reporting and analysis to internal team members and larger organizational stakeholders and 2) maintaining addressable data access and delivering consumer data platform audiences to CRM team for campaign execution. The ideal candidate will thrive in a startup environment where data/reporting is a moving target to align with optimizing business goals.
The Manager, CRM Strategy & Analysis must have previous experience in working with addressable data (email lists, MAIDs, behavioral attributes from product usage and marketing response) to create campaign audiences, and prior CRM reporting experience to deliver meaningful insights. This role will be working closely within the CRM organization responsible for email marketing, push/in app notifications, and retention media.
This person should be comfortable analyzing, visualizing and presenting data to internal teams as well as executive stakeholders. Ability to work collaboratively and juggle multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
Addressable Data Management and Segmentation
• Own data requests related to the needs for specific CRM campaigns as well as overall list hygiene and suppression
• Partner with Email and Mobile leads on campaign targeting and segmentation requirements across a wide variety of criteria including member attributes and events
• Build audiences within customer data platform to transfer to email/mobile marketing/paid media platforms for campaign execution
• Custodian of customer data platform for CRM team including specific responsibility for maintenance and management to ensure data integrity. Coordinate with internal technology teams and CDP vendor to ensure accurate integration, synchronization and flows between systems
• Perform routine database audits that include review of business rules, and data validation and augmentation
Reporting and Marketing Analytics
• Support and execute program campaign analysis (manual and automated reporting) on a scheduled basis. Collaborate with the team on the analysis of marketing campaigns that deliver against engagement goals including CTR, open rates, incremental product usage, and retention/winback.
• Analyze CRM performance from various channels including email, push, in app notifications and retention media with downstream reporting on product usage
• Create standard post-campaign review decks with data visualizations for CRM reporting to various internal teams and stakeholders
• Partner with Applied Analytics and Consumer Intelligence Platform teams to ensure reporting availability and help coordinate ad hoc analyses
• Advise on data-driven optimizations including A/B Testing, send-time optimizations and content recommendations.
• 4+ years of relevant CRM reporting and analytics experience
• BS/BA in Marketing or related field
• Knowledge of Marketing automation and CRM technologies
• Knowledge of CDPs (Segment, mParticle)
• Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas and draw findings from reporting
• Experience working in PowerPoint to create decks and organize information from CRM reports for easy consumption by internal stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work with urgent deadlines and re-prioritize work when needed
• Experience working within multi-channel campaigns
• Experience with video streaming (OTT) or subscriptions services is a plus