Creative Producer For LATAM
Mexico City, MX MX
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Like our customers, we love movies and TV shows and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
To succeed in the region, we need an unparalleled level of consumer insight to understand what motivates 'must-watch' entertainment moments, member love, and a desire to join Netflix among non-members.
We are looking for an experienced LATAM Sr. researcher, for a role located in our Mexico City office. This role will mostly be focussed on Spanish Speaking LATAM countries, notably Mexico & Colombia.
Senior Researchers at Netflix are valued consumer consultants who partner with our LatAm regional marketing and content teams to help them tell incredible stories, define strategy, and develop world-class campaigns. You will work closely with the teams to understand their insights needs, then develop, execute, and deliver best-in-class research to address them.
We seek an individual who sees themselves in the following descriptions:
• Can flourish in our unique company culture
• Has worked and/or lived in LATAM (Ideally Mexico or Colombia)
• Is bilingual Spanish / English, Portuguese a bonus!
• Has worked in consumer research and insights and is passionate about content. Entertainment experience is a plus
• Understands the consumer's voice and how to turn what people say into actionable findings - in fact, has a proven track record of turning findings into thoughtful, holistic stories that get to the heart of the opportunities
• Is a consumer and cultural expert in the market (Mexico and/or Colombia) and is able to speak about trends, market intelligence, and competition
• Has worked on delivering actionable insights for creative campaigns
• Is a great communicator written and verbal with experience presenting to colleagues and leadership
• Is passionate to show how insights lead to a great strategy that results in real impact to the business
• Knows how to design a research project to meet the needs of the marketing question and can determine which methodology best serves the purpose
• Lives and breathes primary research - qual and quant and has extensive experience designing and executing studies in the ground in Mexico and/or Colombia
• Experience with social listening tools and netnographies a plus.
• Loves rolling their sleeves up and diving into projects while always looking to go beyond what is expected and deliver more! Turning comprehensive studies into user-friendly tools that allow stakeholders to understand findings.
• Is a self-starter, agile thinker, comfortable, and able to develop innovative ways to resolve business issues.
• Is able to work with cross-functional teams, Marketing, Communications, Creative, PR, Editorial and Publishing, adjusting learnings to their specific needs.
• At least 7+yrs of hands-on experience in a research/consumer insights department or market research agency in Mexico and/or Colombia
• Ideal consumer goods and/or entertainment and media industry experience: Package goods, Movie studio, TV Broadcast, TV Network, Research agency.
• University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications preferred
• Proficient in presentation, spreadsheet or word processing software (ideally some experience with the Google Drive suite)
• Experience presenting / socializing insights at all levels of an organization (and esp. to non-researchers)
• Familiarity with BI software (Tableau, Micro Strategy) a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site