Senior Manager, Product Management - Platforms, Billing & Payments
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu’s Product team is seeking a Director of Subscription and Billing Product Management who will be an outstanding addition to our growing Product Leadership team. We are looking for a team member with product experience in e-commerce, subscription management, payments and billing systems development. As a Director at Hulu, you will build and lead a team of product managers to create the roadmap for the future of our ever changing subscription management and billing program at Hulu. You will engage partners to align priorities, resources, and budgets, and drive significant growth in our billing, payments, and signup experience capabilities. The right person is an industry leader in developing payments and subscription platforms, a great collaborator, and mentor. The ideal Hulugan for this role should: build a talent pipeline, mentor Product Managers at all levels, foster innovation, create a healthy environment for all team members to grow with high empathy, humility and integrity. Influence and team building skills are essential for the success of this position, as well as being a customer focused product leader with a high entrepreneurial spirit and be able to operate nimbly with a high-risk tolerance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Build and manage a multi-year roadmap for Hulu’s service capabilities – both powering the viewer experience as well as how developers build and deploy code.
• Define the organizational vision that Hulu needs to be successful in scaling our subscription management, billing, and payments platforms.
• Foster and sponsor innovation in our subscriber sign up experience and payments platform and identify new opportunities that will accelerate our technical capabilities and reduce the time to market of our products.
• Partner with our marketing, technical, and finance leaders to identify, scope, and deliver on new opportunities.
• Collaborate with the VP of Product, CTO, and technical leaders at Hulu to make Hulu a great place to build great experiences.
• Build a sustainable talent pipeline and grow healthy, creative, empowered and autonomous product teams
• Partner internally and externally to drive innovation.
WHAT TO BRING
• Proven experience and success in driving high growth and scale in building subscription services and billing platforms that engage millions of users and empower development teams to do their best work.
• Deep expertise in subscription businesses (SAC, Churn, ARPU, CLV), billing cycles, and payment instruments
• Clear track record of building and delivering on multi-year product strategy and roadmaps that resulted in recognized innovation in the industry
• 5+ years of leading product teams with a consistent record of developing talent
• Experience working in both highly agile environments as well as large product development efforts
• 8+ years preferred of product management experience overseeing the design, development and launch of successful services, with at least 3 years of multi-level management (manager of managers)
• Solid understanding of customer experience, business goals and competitive pressures and the ability to convert those into product requirements and priorities, and broadly communicate them to the organization
• Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical partners
• Excellent product judgment: Ability to make sound judgments based on tradeoffs of different solutions, complex problems, various partners, and many constraints
• Superb analytical abilities: Ability to solve complex problems through analytics and data oriented approach to decision making
• Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance market needs with business priorities, drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle, manage conflict, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
• Strong leadership: Ability to balance and efficiently resolve contradictory demands and timelines in order to deliver against the company strategy and goals
• Technical background - CS, CE, EE (preferred)
• MBA (preferred)
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site