Walt Disney Company Media Networks
The Digital Campaign Manager role is part of a dynamic team responsible for driving a range of projects from a technical and ad operations perspective.
This role requires managing and owning all online display, video, mobile, rich media and targeted campaigns for the local and international sales team. They will be the point of contact for ad serving inquiries, campaign management, troubleshooting and any other technical & campaign related issues
• Traffic all Direct and Programmatic Guaranteed advertising campaigns while ensuring on time, accurate implementation and delivery
• QA all creative that go live and ensuring they are built to CBSi specifications
• Monitor, Analyse and Optimise all online campaign performance
• Troubleshoot issues: All display creative, Custom executions, Under/over delivery issues, Viewabililty, Brand Safety, Site ad tagging etc.
• Effectively communicate campaign performance and delivery of goals to internal sales teams
• Approve orders by performing a final check of avails and identifying if any inventory issues before IO is sent to the client
• Deliver accurate timelines to design and sales; coordinate communication, assets, and updated expectations between all parties
• The Digital Campaign Manager plays an integral role in project managing the development of integrated, custom campaigns liaising with Integrated Marketing Managers, Sales and Design
• Develops new ways to improve current AdOps processes and procedures to ensure team development and skill set growth
• Collaborating with the Integrated Marketing Managers (both local and International) and Business Operations to test and roll out new product offering to the sales team
• Working with International Sales teams to build Global campaigns and help streamline Global Inventory and Sales Processes
• Be familiar and up to date with the ever changing Ad Ops Industry (e.g DAI, Viewability, brand safety, IVT, HTML5 etc.) and build processes to train Sales on requirements for each
You must have:
• Experience of ad serving technologies (such as Google AdManager 360/Atlas/Mediamind, Sizmek, IAS, MOAT, DCM, Celtra, Freewheel etc.)
• Experience of CRM and booking systems (such as Salesforce, Operative One etc.)
• Familiarity with online display, mobile, video advertising and behavioural targeting
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
• Possess strong organizational, verbal and analytic skills
• Excellent communication skills, follow through and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Extreme attention to detail
You might also have:
• Knowledge of Rich Media, Video Encoding, HTML5
• Knowledge of web page composition and analytics
• Knowledge of audience measurement such as Nielsen DAR
• Experience with Design systems such as Photoshop, DoubleClick Studio etc.
• Knowledge of Programmatic advertising
• Experience with Content Management Systems
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, successful and growing global media organisation and a fun-loving, cohesive team in Singapore. Apply now, applications are being reviewed immediately. Only shortlisted will be contacted.