Part Time Job
Radio Board Operator
- Part Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
ESPN 1320 is looking for a part time Board-Operator/Technical Producer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Responsible for producing all on-air transitions, which includes running the broadcast board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to the program and commercial logs.
• Following applicable laws and FCC regulations.
• Assist with producing if working on a local show, including topics, guests and sound.
• Coordinate remote shows and handle listener contests and phone calls.
• Experience with Wide Orbit is preferred.
• This position is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station.
Minimum 3 years previous experienced preferred; familiarity with station format required. Must be able to perform with little supervision; familiarity with FCC rules and regulations preferred. Must be available to work weekdays and occasional weekends. High school diploma required; college degree in media-related major preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site