Senior Designer - Book Publishing
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY US
We are seeking a strategic and creative visionary to lead a bi-coastal photography department for CBS Network. The position will support CBS scripted and non-scripted shows as well as sports, news and specials. The role requires a high level of creativity, collaboration and solid project management skills.
• Oversee photo editors and staff photographers with regards to editing and retouching imagery on a wide range of corporate and editorial projects.
• Collaborate with Communications and Marketing Departments to develop creative and unique photo campaigns.
• Oversee management and ongoing development of ViacomCBS Press Express, the company-wide media site as well as all photo asset management systems, Digital Fusion and Merlin.
• Regularly attend photography networking events to build relationships with industry people to track new trends and learn the latest in photo technologies and innovations.
• Strategize with finance to plan and manage the CBS photography budget.
• Work with CBS Business Affairs Department to ensure all talent photo restrictions and approvals procedures are met.
• Must have both strong creative and organizational skills as well as a commitment to team diversity and development.* Requires strong relationships with photo editors in all media.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in a network or studio photography department.