London, EN GB
Advertising Technology Manager (Ad Tech)
Dplay is a leading Video on Demand platform within Europe with plans for rapid International expansion. The platform gathers world class content from breath-taking entertainment to gripping documentaries from some of the world's largest TV channels including Channel 5, Channel 11, TLC, Discovery Channel and Eurosport.
DPlay’s growing team is excited to be recruiting for an Ad Tech Manager that will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Discovery International ad tech stack. He will own several key projects related to digital advertising, collaborating with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders.
• Elaborate Ad Tech strategy for Discovery direct-to-consumer products (mainly Dplay and GolfTV). That includes specific projects such as viewability and IVT.
• Responsible for the technical onboarding of new ad platforms, managing and implementing third party integrations as well as being one the point of contact for Ad Tech system across ad serving products.
• Participate in the deployment of new ways to deliver digital advertising, Addressable TV, DAI, SSAI.
• Collaborate with Product & Tech to prioritize digital advertising needs.
• Support the Ad Ops team for campaign troubleshooting, testing and programmatic debugging.
• Exceptional levels of understanding in video ad serving industry standards and methods of ad delivery including VAST, VPAID, and SSAI.
• Strong experience with ad serving systems and video players
• Project management skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Must be able to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, ever evolving space where technologies and methodologies of measurement change often and rapidly
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships.