Sr. Designer, Motion
The Designer of Print and Digital for Magnolia Network is responsible for concept, design, and execution of brand creative print and digital assets, which serve the company’s strategic needs while maintaining brand consistency. This position requires high-end conceptual abilities, strong Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects skills and production design.
• Design and execute high quality print designs as assigned.
• Create series Key Art, version out for affiliate partners and digitally optimize for various OTT and SVOD platforms.
• Concept and execute digital design, including motion graphics for social and paid media.
• Work with Design Director to supply fresh ideas for digital/print materials while maintaining the network brand.
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
• Must be able to conceptualize and implement those concepts through high quality design and production, ensuring design is in sync with the network style guide
• Work closely with Photography Department to develop ideas, manage and maintain the network brand.
• Work closely with Production Manager of Design to keep all projects on time and on budget
• Preflight files to release to printers and publications ensuring that all print specs are adhered to
• Organize and manage the media files graphics assets and graphics deliverables files on the various servers and archive systems
• Stay abreast of all technologies used in Digital/Print Design with an eye toward future expansion
• As needed, will participate in live video/photo shoots, with an eye for how changes on set impact the overall design and execution of the project
• BFA in Graphic Design and Advertising
• At least 4+ years of graphic design experience, preferably within a TV network or design studio
• Excellent grasp of great design and the ability to stretch creatively with each new project, while keeping in mind company objectives and strategic goals
• Strong typography sense is a must
• Conceptual thinker
• Ability to work independently, as well in a team situation and with clients, working under pressure, and juggling multiple projects
• Expert knowledge of all current graphic software including Adobe CC Suite, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint
• Knowledge of print production
• Retouching ability and photo shoot experience a plus
• Ability to manage outside vendors
• Ability to provide consistent creative work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Waco
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site