Outreach & Engagement Coordinator, Art Animation
Los Angeles, CA
Studio Teacher (project-based)
BuzzFeed is looking for a skilled and experienced Studio Teacher to bring their expertise to upcoming branded productions being shot in Los Angeles.
This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $400/day.
• Educate minors while they are employed on BuzzFeed productions
• Go over school work with minors during production day(s)
• Supervise minors during all stages of production
• Be responsible for the general well-being of the minor during production
• Communicate any issues and scheduling needs with production as needed
• 2+ years of experience as a Studio Teacher working on branded, or commercial content
• Strong knowledge of set protocols and typical working operations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a certificated teacher who holds both a California Elementary and a California Secondary teaching credential, that is valid and current, and certified by the Labor Commissioner
• Previous branded digital video experience is ideal
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, you'll collaborate with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, and content that helps connect people all over the world.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site