Editor, Tiller Press
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing is searching for an Associate Manager, Digital Content to manage digital and social asset production and website maintenance for our digital marketing department.
This role is perfect for someone extremely organized, creative, detail-oriented, proactive, and communicative who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and has experience working with designers to create digital/social content. Our ideal candidate is a team player with great problem solving, communication, and project management skills and a passion for children's and young adult books.
The Associate Manager will support the digital marketing department by project managing the production of a wide range of assets for social and digital initiatives as well as helping to maintain and manage existing and future websites for S&S Children's Publishing across imprints and age categories. This position reports to the Director of Digital & Social Marketing.
Job responsibilities include:
• Managing digital and social asset production for title and campaign social promotions
• Coordinating with ad/promo and other vendors to produce assets in accordance with digital marketing plans and in consultation with channel managers
• Creating and maintaining seasonal production calendars and tracking progress on all production projects
• Updating existing websites and custom landing pages, including RivetedLit.com website maintenance
• Project managing the development of new websites, custom landing pages, and newsletters in partnership with the Director and Senior Managers
• Routing creative assets for approval to all marketing, digital marketing, and editorial stakeholders
• Managing a regular production meeting with the digital marketing team
• Requesting, pulling, and providing cover and interior files for digital marketing team
• Researching and brainstorming new content and asset opportunities and trends in the social media, publishing, teen, and children's spaces
• 3+ years minimum of experience in book marketing or related field
• Project management experience, preferably in content production for digital and social channels
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely detail oriented
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site