Manager, Technical Logistics - Transportation
CBS Sports Digital -- a portfolio of premium digital sports media properties including CBSSports.com, 247Sports, MaxPreps and SportsLine -- is consistently ranked a top-two sports property, reaching more than 90M sports fans per month across desktop, mobile, and connected TV devices.
CBS Sports Digital is seeking a Production Manager to oversee work related to CBS' UEFA Champions League productions. The role will manage operational details related to UEFA production, both in the U.S. and internationally, and will work hand-in-hand with production teams to creative goals are met. The candidate must have experience managing complex television production in all aspects spanning budget, travel, and technical.
• Budget management and oversight
• Booking travel for production, talent and crew
• Knowledge of technical equipment and remote crew roles and responsibilities for ENG shoot planning and management
• Collaborating with Production to make sure creative goals are met on remote shoots
• Must be available as needed to manage problems as they arise, and ensure proper communication and resolution
• Working in conjunction with overseas (London based) studio operations
• NY based position with some international travel as needed
• Describe current projects or exciting & challenging upcoming initiatives-a list of daily duties is not enough to woo today's candidates--they want to know, specifically, what some of the cool projects are that they'll get to develop or improve (rather than just maintain).
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Hands on experience with production at both the crew and supervisory level
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently within a teamwork environment
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.