Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA
CBS Marketing is looking for a sharp, detail-oriented Design Project Manager to assist in organizing and managing the Design Department. You will be the go-to resource for the team on processes, procedures and help escalate urgent projects, all while keeping an eye on the details and deadlines of our busy department. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. You must thrive on creativity and innovation, working to inspire a multifunctional team with an approach that embraces teamwork, collaboration, mentorship, open communication and diversity.
• Meet daily with Design team to review each day's workload and priorities.
• Prepare department schedules and timesheets for final approval.
• Prioritize projects based on changing priority and deadlines each day.
• Gather the project information and details for collaborators both inside and outside of the design department and convey pertinent information in a timely manner to each team.
• Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including creative executives, producers, video editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand.
• Manage projects with outside vendors, including handling MSA, NDA, schedules and deadlines.
• 1-3 years of experience in broadcast production, project management, consulting, or marketing.
• Project Management, JIRA Backlog Grooming, Maintaining Agile workflows, Calendar Management.
• Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
• Solid understanding of design software including the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After Effects)
• Comfortable with Outlook e-mail/calendar, Zoom, Slack, OneDrive, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Track record of consistently going above and beyond.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on Windows and Mac operating systems.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site