Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Finn Partners is looking for a seasoned and energetic Vice President to join our Pacific Northwest team located in Portland, OR. Finn is a dynamic agency with a rapidly growing integrated client roster. Our culture is entrepreneurial, results driven and fast paced. Our passion is driving business success for clients. Our ideal candidate will have a progressive career in account management and a broad network of food and beverage and consumer industry contacts. You'll collaborate with teams and clients serving as a trusted partner to translate client needs into effective and creative programs and campaigns. We are seeking a candidate who is adept at growing business with existing clients and is interested in partnering with senior leadership to grow the business nationally.
• 7+ years of PR agency experience
• A meaningful network of top tier industry sources
• Hands-on strategic planning and execution experience
• Knowledge of current industry trends and opportunities
• Credible, compelling and authentic communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding project management skills
• Ability to develop and manage client budget
• Solid understanding of social media and influencer programs
• BA/BS in communications, marketing, business or related area
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site