Manager, Strategic Planning
Find out more information at HBOMax.com .
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to Latin America. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Finance HBO Max, Latin America, the Manager of Financial Analysis will be responsible for financial reporting and forecasting across the region. This is an exciting opportunity for a data- and numbers-driven leader to influence and shape the international success of our new Direct-to-Consumer streaming service. You will be responsible and accountable for HBO Max Latin America financials in coordination with corporate finance and accounting functions both for reporting and planning.
• Analytical mindset that can understand and summarize underlying factors driving changes in observed data.
• Solid understanding of corporate finance, forecasting, financial statements and accounting principles, with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in high-performing, cross-divisional teams, as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions across Warner Media is essential.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• High attention to detail, aiming for zero-defect work with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experienced user of financial consolidation and reporting applications (e.g. Hyperion).
• Able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies.
• Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish or Portuguese Education.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site