HR / Payroll Administrator
San Francisco, CA US
Entercom San Francisco seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as a Staff Engineer for our 7 radio stations.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please contact us to discuss this opportunity:
• Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience
• Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience
• AM Directional Antenna experience
• Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna's, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment
of FCC Rules and Regulations
• Strong verbal and writing communications skills
• Strong proven time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment
• IT & Network knowledge and experience
• Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Experience with Computer based audio storage system (WideOrbit/VoxPro preferred)
• Experience with digital audio and audio streaming
• Assist with the maintenance and development of all aspects of technical facilities including studios, transmitters, telephone systems, satellite, STL, computers and data networks.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills are critical
• Basic knowledge of computers and IT systems is a must, including networking and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Sunday through Thursday shift required
• Able to obtain valid driver's license for operation of company vehicles is required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• SBE Certification is preferred
• Experience with modern digital audio systems including SAS, Wide Orbit, Vox Pro and Livewire is highly desirable
• Availability to work various hours / days, including weekends and holidays.
• Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Availability to work various hours / days, including weekends and holidays
• On-call availability 24/7 in case of equipment failure
• Must have a valid driver's license
• FCC General Class License or SBE Certifications are a plus
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
''It is the continuing policy of Entercom to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.''
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site