Lead UX Researcher
Seattle, WA US
As a Technical Program Manager on the Authorization and Identity team, you will lead integration teams to deliver an intuitive and seamless sign up experience that drives subscriber acquisition through various partnerships. You will also guide the team in building subscription management capabilities across multiple distribution channels, to improve subscriber retention. You will collaborate with external stakeholders and internal cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Distribution, Experience Design, Product, Legal, etc. to establish goals and milestones that align with the Technology strategy and roadmap.
• Organize and drive features that deliver intuitive sign up and onboarding experiences, as well as user and account permissions
• Guide development teams to deliver platform capabilities that are in line with roadmap and program goals / KPIs
• Work with development teams to tease out implementation details and identify roadblocks before they occur.
• Discover and articulate technical requirements and dependencies on external development teams.
• Create problem statements and move from those to appropriate and data driven proposals, recommendations, and solutions; then drive alignment across all stakeholders.
• 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager working across multiple technical projects.
• Ability to partner with external Technology partners to deliver subscriber onboarding capabilities with shared dependencies and workstreams.
• Ability to define project scope, develop detailed project plans and facilitate the collection of engineering, operational and business requirements.
• Ability to function effectively and consistently when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
• Strong understanding and experience with development methodologies, including waterfall and agile.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to translate complex technical solutions and features into intuitive business concepts.
• Strong business acumen that balances strategic initiatives and engineering needs.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience working with Multichannel Video Programming Distributor (MVPD) partners, authorization systems offering Single Sign On (SSO) capabilities and Federated Identity Management
• Media or entertainment industry experience is a plus.
• Proven track record delivering high priority projects, requiring trade-offs and negotiations with partners and stakeholders (i.e. Product, Engineering, Finance, Legal, etc.)
• HBO exclusive events
• Paid time off to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands