Social Media Producer
New York, NY US
The Content Scheduling Manager will support content, editorial and production teams by providing project management and operational support for the Food Network Kitchen direct-to-consumer product. They will provide project management support for strategic priorities, content workflow efficiencies, operational readiness efforts, scheduling and more.
A successful person in this role will be highly organized, able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines and able to effectively collaborate across disciplines in a matrixed and geographically diverse team.
1. Provide project management support for Food Network Kitchen Content Production and Programming teams. Work with cross-functional teams including digital programming, production, post-production, editorial, product, marketing and more to support various content scheduling efforts for Food Network Kitchen.
2. Support various content scheduling, publishing and operational efforts for Food Network Kitchen.
3. Actively participate in planning content efforts in support of the Food Network Kitchen roadmap.
4. Assist with ongoing optimization of team processes, communications and reporting.
5. Perform other duties as needed and as directed by the digital content and editorial team.
6. Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary.
* College degree required.
* 5-7 years of project management experience within a digital organization.
* Experience managing operational projects to completion.
* Proficient with project management methodologies.
* Basic understanding of technology behind digital applications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience working on direct-to-consumer digital content / products desired but not required.
* Proficient with MS Office, MS Excel skills (pivot tables & formulas) and Google docs required.
* Knowledge of video/media production and/or processing preferred.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
new york city, new york, nyc, ny