Sr. Manager, Social Media Marketing
Burbank, CA US
The Vice President, Max Originals Program Marketing will be responsible for developing creative, social, digital, and media strategies for promoting Max Originals on and off the service - as well as seeing the campaigns through execution. They lead a team and report directly to the SVP of Originals Marketing and will Oversee and execute 360-degree campaigns and programs from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives.
• Lead in agency selection and management for originals campaigns.
• Lead influencer marketing and the digital word or mouth initiatives including evergreen strategy development and promotional activations.
• Oversee the output of content on owned channels, especially social media profiles Win support for campaigns from all relevant partners, including executives and external talent.
• Act as the primary point of contact to Programming and Show executives.
• Partner with show creativity and talent to develop digital content extensions to linear programming.
• Lead, coach, and manage subordinate staff.
• 12+ years of content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing, and engagement for series and/or films; ideally at a streaming service.
• A track record of building and leading high performing teams.
• Strong communications and presentation skills are a must.
• Strong command of web and social analytics and insight development.
• Strategic, qualitative, and competitive analysis - including robust media landscape and programming knowledge.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands