Marketing Data Analytics Manager
New York, NY US
Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company's Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. DSS is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; Disney+ streaming service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
Disney Streaming Services is seeking a Digital Marketing Producer to help expand and optimize marketing landing page experiences for Disney+ globally. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience producing content for a large complex organization with a broad set of stakeholders, and strong organizational, prioritization, and communication skills. You will be a key contributor to the rapid, global scaling and optimization of the Disney+ sign up funnel.
• Create and update marketing landing pages for Disney+ globally
• Coordinate with regional and local teams to ensure that their requirements are met and content is optimized for local markets
• Coordinate with the Product Marketing and Creative teams to ensure that assets for marketing landing pages are delivered on schedule
• Contribute ideas to the landing page and sign up funnel experimentation roadmap
• Work with the Marketing Experimentation team to set up, QA, launch, and stop A/B tests in Optimizely
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers on the Paid Media, Product Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Brand Marketing, Product Development, and Creative teams
• Minimum 2-3 years in acquisition and performance marketing
• Experience with CMS platforms for landing page management
• Experience with planning and executing A/B tests
• Experience with Optimizely or another enterprise testing, optimization and personalization platforms
• Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
• Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
• Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and quickly implement solutions
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
• Experience supporting globally distributed stakeholders
• Experience working on a subscription-based business
• Experience with marketing SVOD services and content
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Disney Streaming Services is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.