Summer Intern - Inclusion Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Enterprise Inclusion team is responsible for helping transform our businesses through strategic investment in diverse audiences and our workforce.
We are looking for an intern who will support our efforts to propel change and innovation in our industry by expanding opportunities for under-represented groups.
• Helping identify opportunities to engage underserved audiences and storytellers.
• Updating and maintaining calendar with key dates and priorities.
• Assist with the creation and editing of written content for press releases, social media, presentations, and marketing materials.
• Monitor trends, stories and other administrative tasks.
• Using social media to tell an engaging, cohesive story through any visual medium (newsletters, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube video, etc.).
• Assisting with organizing and building special events for press, influencers and employees.
• A background in marketing, journalism and/or content creation, and an understanding of storytelling across platforms.
• Experience in Microsoft Office.
• Attention to detail, excellent writing and oral communications skills.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be a strong team player, enjoy working collaboratively and willing to take direction.
• Well-versed in social media and digitally savvy.
• Plus: Speaks fluent Spanish (native speaker) with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.