Lead, Content FP&A
This is your chance to be on the ground floor with a team that is transforming entertainment through original productions, changing the perception of what great content is and how it should be enjoyed and celebrated. Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 193 million memberships in over 190 countries. It's a great time to join Netflix.
Netflix is looking for a Manager of Production Finance - Anime to be part of our Content team based in the Tokyo office, working on original anime. The goals include partnering with the Business, Physical Production and Creative teams to evaluate potential partners, determine optimal structure of content deals, provide comprehensive Anime market intelligence and to ensure the investment is supported by a clear creative vision and an executable production plan.
• Work closely and collaboratively with Netflix teams including Legal, Tax, Content Planning and Content Accounting
• Work closely and collaboratively with other members of the Netflix Anime team in order to guide the partnerships with third party local production service companies.
• Ensure accurate, timely and complete Budget, Cost Report and Breakage review, analysis and reporting
• Onboard third party production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
• Process and track fundings for production services companies
• Aggregate production cost information into Netflix reporting applications along with providing explanations for material changes
• Ensure implementation of minimum best practices, financial controls and cash management
• Update production information in Netflix systems
• Help develop and test the next generation of production finance tools that enable better economies of scale
• Ad hoc projects as needed
• Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment.
• Understanding and experience in the Anime industry in Japan.
• Extensive experience in the entertainment industry focusing on Anime production.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred.
• Fluent in Japanese. Business proficiency in English preferred.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site