Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Business Administrator (HR/Payroll/Finance)
• Direct or coordinate the supportive services of the business unit.
• Prepare and review operational reports.
• Acquire, distribute and store supplies and manage vendor relations.
• Act as the primary point of contact for Human Resources matters for your location. Including but not limited to Employee Relations, on-boarding, terminations, record keeping, job posting, file maintenance.
• Manage and process all things payroll.
• Assist management with basic employee relations matters. Partner closely with Region HR team to escalate more serious issues.
• Assist with accounting: purchasing, and accounts payable/receivable.
• Assist with accounting: receivables and collections.
• Effective verbal and written communication to all employees.
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
• Interfaces with shared services, the governance team, HR and Corporate as needed.
• Assist Regional Controller with annual Budget and monthly Forecasts.
• Experience with Human Resources practices and processes.
• Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
• Demonstrated competency with all Microsoft Office software.
• Experience working with a unionized workforce highly desirable.
• Interpersonal Savvy- relates well with all people.
• Builds rapport and effective relations, and uses diplomacy and tact.
• Approachability- is easy to approach and talk to; is a good listener.
• Action Oriented- enjoys working hard, and is action oriented.
• Problem solving & decision making- uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, finds sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
• Planning/organizing- prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Developing self & others- confident and assertive when providing coaching, guidance or direction. Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred, plus 3-5 years in a Human Resources, Payroll , or Office Manager capacity required.
Training/Equipment: Proficient in Microsoft Office desktop applications; Excellent database & spreadsheet skills, HRIS systems knowledge a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast paced, dynamic environment with deadline pressures. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority. Frequently handles sensitive and confidential material. Must demonstrate 100% confidentiality on all manners.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers