New York, NY US
Overview and Responsibilities
The Vice President, Growth Strategy will develop and lead the marketing strategy around Nickelodeon's emerging businesses such as OTT, Gaming, and Experiences. Leading a lean team of business and growth strategists they will ensure that all Nickelodeon content is supported by strategic branding, creating best in class partnerships and maximizing Nickelodeon's exposure and growth KPIs. Taking a hand-in-hand approach, they will closely partner with the Strategy and Business Development group in support of the ViacomCBS Kids & Family Entertainment Group's objectives, as well as the Marketing team at large, and across other divisions of ViacomCBS.
• Act as the partner to the ViacomCBS Kids & Family Strategy and Business Development team on marketing agreements and relationships related to emerging businesses including, but not limited to audio, voice skills/activations, sales, music, games, and Awesomeness.
• Develop Nickelodeon's Digital Marketing platform strategy working closely with the CBSi team on the evolution of our owned Apps, Web, and Digital Platforms.
• Manage branding and marketing strategy for all Nick programming and hubs on ViacomCBS's Owned and Operated OTT service(s).
• Collaborate across the Nick Marketing organization (Current Series, Brand & Strategy, Creative, Social, etc) to ensure series positioning and representation are accurate, aligned with current strategy and on brand.
• Oversee, develop and manage all Experience and Partnership marketing.
• Identify and manage cross functional opportunities across ViacomCBS
• Manage the marketing relationship and identify synergistic promotional opportunities with our digital partners, e.g. Netflix, Hulu, Apple, Spotify, Amazon, Google.
• Lead with an experiment-orientation strategy across all marketing efforts using data to inform strategic decisions and tactics.
• Collaborate with Nick's internal research and insights team, VP, Marketing Ops, and counterparts across the ViacomCBS portfolio around the emerging business landscape and opportunities.
• Be a strong contributor on Nick's Senior Marketing team.
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred
• 15+ years in digital marketing strategy/business development or consulting role, preferably within the media & entertainment or tech industry.
• Proven leadership skills, driving a results oriented team and the ability to collaborate across company-wide initiatives.
• Experience working with marketing technology tools (MarTech) and in a test and learn environment.
• Curious and creative mind, who loves testing, flexing and iterating.Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work within cross-functional teams.
• Strong ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Strategic thinker who can also execute with attention to detail.
• Display strong initiatives and ownership of tasks and quality deliverable.