Morning Show Producer
New York, NY
Entercom Communications Corp. & RADIO.COM is seeking an On-Air & Digital Producer for our Country Music stations to develop content for our websites, including both video and on-air distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Own all programming needs such as scheduling, imaging, website/digital maintenance, etc.
• In charge of daily prep - written and compiled with audio for Entercom and RADIO.COM
• Writing, editing and posting content to appropriate social media platform.
• Creating program content and managing the production process for both live and recorded radio programs.
• Managing the overall production of the show. Organize and document daily pre show, post-show and afternoon planning meetings.
• Establish relationship with listeners by providing entertainment and/or information of interest consistent with format, genre, etc.
• Booking newsmakers / celebrity interviews.
• Collaborate with station program director to ensure that the show's structure and content is being presented in the strongest way possible for maximum ratings growth.
• Live radio board operation.
• Use various broadcasting technologies such as Adobe Audition; Wide Orbit, Audio Vault
• Protect the station's FCC license
• Assist with other programming and production related responsibilities as directed
Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years' experience in media is required, on-air experience preferred
• Programming experience in Country Music format is a plus
• Exceptional audio and video and editing skills, technical and on-air ability to do live broadcasts and prepare targeted content
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, superior writing skills and ability to attend, record and interact in live music environments
• Must be able to perform with little supervision; familiarity with FCC rules and regulations required
• Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance
• Please include with your resume an audio demo (air check) or video and if available social media links. (You can attach an MP3 of 3MB or less or a link to your portfolio in your resume)
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site