Full Time Job
- Full Time
As part of the Corporate Finance team, the Senior Accountant role will be reporting to the CFO, China, and will be working with the Local Production team in overseeing all accounting operations (local production company) in connection with Warner's local language film productions in China.
Essential job functions:
Local production accountant
• Overseeing all accounting and account balancing procedures for each WB China Local production project.
• Communication between WB China Local Production, Home Office, and appropriate film production personnel related to accounting operations.
• Overseeing the proper procedural handling of production-related financial matters, such as receiving statements and balancing accounts related to production progress payments.
• Assist Director in monitoring productions.
• Coordinate with local, regional, and home office personnel in the accounting area related to production, distribution, marketing, technical, financial, and legal areas.
• Review and advise as needed with respect to aspects of producing the Projects, such as casting, production schedules, physical production, script modifications, cost control, budgeting, talent issues, visual effects, and others.
• Monitor and manage all Projects that Company invests in, and to do their best in making all projects successful.
• Providing such other services related to the accounting, development, production, and distribution of the Projects as Company may request from time to time.
Bidding Process Management
• Vendor pool setup and maintenance
• PR and Digital, Events, and Talent handlings.
• Premiers, Media Buy.
• Preparatory process management for agency pitch.
• Agency contact and Q&A.
• Pitch introduction materials.
• Pitch material collection.
• Pitch result calculation and filing
• All Adpub (vendors) reimbursement verification and management
• Greenlight committee assistance.
• Documents collection and preparation.
• Record filing
• Vendor costs verification & management
T&E Reimbursement Management and Analysis
• T&E Fapiao checking and collection
• T&E analysis
• WFOE/WNA: VAT fapiao issuance and management
• CP VAT fapiao related matters (Issuance, output/input management, etc.)
• LP VAT fapiao related matters
Bank account management:
• Necessary bank account management and authorization
• Various vendor cost analysis
• CP business related accounting/finance supporting
• WFOE overhead analysis and management
• Compliance with internal control policies and good practices
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Production accounting experience on China-based film productions
• Proficiency in a variety of systems: Windows Environment, Microsoft Excel required: high level Excel experience preferred (macros, pivot tables, lookup functions); Microsoft Word.
• Well versed in SAP.
• Must have a thorough understanding of accounting principles.
• Experience in Financial Reporting.
• Must be able to analyze financial data and prepare/review various types of financial information: reports, schedules, journal entries, etc.
• Able to communicate in English fluently.
• Must have a high level of job integrity.
But wait, there's more!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
• More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site