Subscriber Acquisition VP
VP, Brand & Program Marketing (HBO MAX-LATAM)
Find out more information at HBOMax.com .
The VP, Brand and Program Marketing, LATAM will oversee brand, content and partner marketing for HBO Max across Latin America.
• Localizing HBO Max's positioning and developing a marketing strategy that resonates with consumers in LATAM that drives brand awareness and overall growth.
• In addition, in this role you will develop and oversee the delivery of content marketing for LATAM as well as partnership campaigns to maximize HBO Max's reach.
• You will build and lead a team of highly driven marketing professionals that will be located across Latin America.
• This is a highly collaborative role and will partner closely with Acquisition Marketing, Creative Services, and Social Media to create engaging and innovative campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• 15+ years developing and driving brand, content and partner strategies and marketing efforts.
• 5+ years leading a Marketing team in the LATAM market.
• Experience with direct to consumer branding and a strong understanding of how consumer needs feed into marketing efforts.
• Experience analyzing, interpreting data and using insights to inform and guide marketing efforts.
• Experience developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management.
• Experience influencing and communicating brilliantly across cross-functional and matrixed organizations at all levels.
• Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese required.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands