Cincinnati, OH US
WKRC in Cincinnati, OH is seeking a Full-Time Master Control Operator.
Applicant must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. Must have great attention to detail, have excellent computer skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in as a Master Control Operator preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Control and monitor television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
• Maintain Station log
• Control room on-air switching and audio operations
• Submit timely discrepancy reports for all on-air changes or irregularities
• Monitor, ingest, and tag daily syndicated programming
• Evaluate technical quality of content and assure standards are being met
• Ensure closed captioning guidelines are being followed correctly
• Report equipment problems to Maintenance Engineers in a timely manner
• Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts)
• Support the operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments
• Other duties as assigned
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!