Atlanta, GA US
Turner Studios Grip and Electric (Temporary)
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.
*This role is one of many for which we actively recruit – please check the WarnerMedia Careers site often to see if there are other postings for which you may be a fit.
For these roles, good communication and the ability to work as a team with different crew complements on a variety of productions is key.
• Gaffer: Oversees the lighting, including assisting with the pre-production planning and choice of lighting instruments, the set-up for the shoot, and adjustments during the shoot. Experienced with a variety of lighting techniques and experience lighting both from a grid or from the ground.
• Best Boy Electric: Assists with lighting in studio or on-location for a variety of shoots. Can quickly assess available power resources and distribute as necessary.
• Electrician: Experienced with field and studio shoots, comfortable working in a large or small crew and able to pitch in and be hands on with lighting as needed. Can quickly assess available power resources and distribute as necessary.
• Key Grip, Grip and Swing: Experienced with rigging in field or in studio and prepared to be hands on with the rest of the crew as needed.
• Specialty Grips: Hired as needed dependent on experience. Please note specialty experience in your resume or cover letter when submitting your application for the position.
• Please provide a credits list of all Electric or Grip Department work for film or television.
• All positions require 1-3 years of experience in either department.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site