Sr Full Stack Web Engineer
Remote / Virtual
CBS Interactive is looking for a talented Analytics QA Analyst to join its Measurement Operations team to help ensure world-class data quality. You'll work closely with the tracking engineers to gather test requirements, execute test plans, and perform both manual and automated testing on a variety of new and existing applications on web, mobile, and OTT platforms.
Data plays a central role at CBS Interactive, and as part of the Data & Insights Group (DIG), our Measurement Operations team is a crucial part of our success. It drives business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights and analytical products. We are looking for an Analytics QA Analyst who is passionate about data and entertainment, and who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The position is anchored providing accurate and timely data quality assurance around our growing portfolio of products that offer CBS content on multiple access points, including its increasing Originals' slate with shows such as Star Trek: Picard, The Good Fight, and Why Women Kill to name a few.
The ideal candidate should have the interest and ability to take on advanced QA projects related to the implementation of analytics platforms and data collection.
• Gather test requirements, execute test plans, and perform manual testing on a variety of new and existing applications on web, mobile, and OTT platforms to ensure that analytics implementations are correct and will yield complete and accurate data.
• Support Measurement Operations team in the management of QA, operational, and administrative needs of their assigned projects.
• Perform regression testing and audits/data integrity checks on a regular basis to have better control over the tags deployed across the sites.
• Further develop Measurement Operations QA program to scale our QA efforts as we continue to expand our platform count
• Conduct QA cycles and data audits to identify tracking gaps/inconsistencies.
• Partner with automation lead to develop and deploy QA automation frameworks for web properties, mobile apps, and OTT platforms.
• Represent the Measurement Operations team in meetings as domain specialist on data quality assurance.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects; verify defect fixes.
• Participate with product and engineering in sprint planning and bug triage efforts.
• Develop and maintain a robust library of test cases for both new and existing features of CBS digital platforms.
• Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process.
• Promote adoption of QA tools and processes, including training and documentation of their use.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience in developing QA test plans and strategies for data/analytics.
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ years work experience in a QA role.
• Experience with QA in mobile applications and/or OTT platforms.
• Experience managing release and regression testing methodologies on multiple platforms.
• Attention to detail paired with a passion for achieving the utmost data integrity for our tracking.
• Ability to keep and maintain accurate notes and documentation.
• Ability to define standard methodologies for test automation and testing tools.
• Bug writing and ticket creation skills that result in complete and accurate information for developers.
• Experience monitoring traffic using proxying tools (Charles, Wireshark, Chrome DevTools).
You might also have -
• Interest in learning about measurement tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Comscore, Nielsen) and how those tools can be used to their full capacity.
• Hands-on experience using and setting up Observepoint.
• Knowledge of automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, BrowserMob, Appium, etc).
• Agile/Scrum experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
• Testing experience with mobile applications and OTT platforms using debugging tools (e.g. ADB/Xcode).
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site