Creative Marketing Director
Burbank, CA US
As a member of the Portfolio Research Team, you will work across all lines of the WarnerMedia Entertainment (WME) business including HBO Max, HBO and TNT, TBS & truTV. While there are dedicated brand teams for each of those groups, the Portfolio team works with various groups within WarnerMedia, AT&T and other companies in our portfolio in order to bring a holistic research perspective to solve business challenges.
• This includes working with departments like Corporate Communications, Finance and Strategy, monitoring the competitive landscape to inform all aspects of WME Research Team, and working to craft innovative research solutions to tackle bigger picture questions within the broader organization.
• The Portfolio team also serves as the operational backbone of the larger WME research team, managing all non-Nielsen vendor relationships and evaluating new potential data sources, budget tracking and invoice payment and logistical operations.
• As part of this, the team will also develop the strategic roadmap for the group including training and development, short-and long-term strategy both within the company and externally.
• 2-5 years of experience, including linear and/or digital media research
• Passion for media and consumer behavior required
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables/charts and macros) and PowerPoint
• Excellent communications skills, particularly in translating data into insights and narrative
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Collaborative, detailed, accurate, creative
• Proficient in software applications including the Nielsen Suite (NPOWER), Star Media, Adobe Analytics, comScore, MRI, TechEdge, etc.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands