Atlanta, GA US
Studio Stage Manager (Temporary)
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Studios is always looking for temporary hires. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for this position, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
• Stage Manager: Studio Production Crew leader, the eyes/ears of the studio for the show Producer/Director, organize crew in terms of show rundown, talent entrance/exit and cue talent when to start/stop performance, camera movement, scenic changes, etc. Ensure everyone on the crew understands and executes their assignment. Quickly identify, report and update any production/personnel problems/issues to show Producer/Director/Studio Management.
• Stage Manager: 3-5 years experience as a stage manager or floor director in a live, switched multi-camera television production. Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills are vital to this position. Ability to work in a team environment is important.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site