Marketing Campaign Manager
Los Angeles, CA US
Netflix, the world's leading Internet-television network, is seeking an individual to join its growing global Public Policy team, and more specifically the Strategic Engagement and Analytics (SEAL) team. Much of the work that SEAL does is forward-looking and proactive in nature and we are seeking a data analyst to ensure that our Public Policy positions are supported by evidence and data. The role would ideally be based in LA and would include working with teams all over the world. The successful candidate will have responsibility for gathering data internally and externally and providing relevant analysis within the context of public policy work.
• Support the work of the Policy SEAL team in developing databases and tools to support the knowledge and understanding of the people, places and trends which shape the policy environment that Netflix operates in.
• Work closely with data and other teams across Netflix to ensure that the Public Policy team is able to leverage data and insights from these teams.
• Track research and reports from third party sources relevant to the work of the Public Policy team.
• Commission and support research projects from third parties to drive our global and regional policy strategy.
• 5-7 years experience and background in policy and economics, statistics or computer science.
• Public Policy experience either in the private or public sector - in a public policy or regulatory role, in a team that supports public policy or strategy functions or a background in consultancy.
• Analytical skills with an excellent grasp of Excel, coding skills (e.g. Python, R) and query skills (e.g. SQL).
• Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau.
• You enjoy working with data to identify patterns, anomalies and opportunities.
• An understanding of the media sector would be an advantage.
• Experience with visual/UI a plus.
Culture is very important at Netflix and we value it highly. See here for more information.