Data Analyst, eCommerce
Universal Music Group
Content Distribution seeks a Cash Analyst for a full-time staff position.
Cash Analyst, Affiliate Finance, is responsible for accurately entering monthly cash receipts from operators for all Affiliate Stations and Cable Networks. The Cash Analyst plays an integral role in ensuring all receipts are entered in a prompt and accurate manner and is able to reconcile all entries to supporting documentation.
• Input check and ACH cash receipts on a daily basis into the billing software.
• Prepare daily reconciliations between billing software and the bank.
• Provide timely and appropriate support to VP/Director as needed for monthly reporting and ad-hoc analysis. Support Affiliate Sales and Client Services groups and Corporate Finance on as-needed basis.
• Provide in-depth, accurate and relevant cash receipt data to assist all internal clients: Network/Stations, Finance, Legal, Affiliate Sales/Marketing and Operations.
• Assist Fin Reps with collection efforts and contacting operators for missing documentation.
• Assist Director FP&A in the preparation of cash annual budgets/forecasts and quarterly forecast/projection updates.
• Provide assistance for an internal/external audits (MWC, MAI, etc), policy and procedure changes/review, as well as support of all SOX testing and balance sheet reconciliations.
Requirements: Bachelors degree preferred, HS diploma minimum
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities
• Prior experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint preferred
• Database entry experience
• Strong customer service background
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.