Entercom is hiring an SVP, Head of Communications to lead our communications and public relations discipline. The position serves as a key member of Entercom's leadership team with direct responsibility for internal and external communications; media and press relations; corporate messaging; and executive presence management. This position will either sit in Philadelphia (preferred) or New York, however, we are opening our search outside of these markets as well.
• Communications Strategy and execution for corporate brand, broadcast, digital, podcast, events businesses.
• Media Relations for inbound/reactive press inquiries and outbound/proactive media outreach, inclusive of oversight of all media interviews and external speaking appearances for corporate executives, local market executives, and on-air talent across the company.
• Local Public Relations for the company's portfolio of 234 radio stations and their related efforts in programming, personnel/leadership, events, social impact, crisis management, etc.
• Corporate Crisis Communications and issues management in response to anticipated and ongoing situations.
• Financial Communications in support of earnings reporting and financial/business messaging, and ongoing collaboration with investor relations firm (JCIR).
• CEO and Executive Communications for internal and external written, presentation and speaking opportunities. Management/preparation for CEO speaking engagements, conferences, media interviews, etc.
• Internal Communications strategy development and management of execution across all touchpoints.
• Digital/Podcast B2B/B2C Press Relations inclusive of partnership/deal announcements, product innovation, media placements, awards, conferences/speaking engagements, publicity for titles, talent and launches etc.
• Corporate Social Media and Digital management across all platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Corporate Website)
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team member.
• Agency Management of all external comms and PR partners.
• Company Spokesperson in the press and media bureau for all audio trade and industry inquiries.
• Ad hoc Communications and Publicity needs as they arise.
• 15+ Years' PR/Comms experience in roles with progressing responsibility and ownership
• Strong rolodex of contacts across digital, print, broadcast ecosystem
• Proven success working with media brands
• Impeccable reputation
• A natural writer, narrative creator and storyteller
• Collaborative and inclusive work style. A radiator of positive energy and momentum.
• Servant Leadership mindset
• Nimble and comfortable navigating a fluid and dynamic environment
VP of Corp Comms; VP of Podcast Publicity; Sr Associate of Corp Comms; Sr. Director Internal Comms
Member of the Executive Leadership Team, reporting to Chief Marketing Officer
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site