Social Media Manager, Soccer
New York, NY
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Social Producer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day coverage of all of the team's real-time, high-level content executions.
• Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
• Contributing ideas for day-to-day creation of content
• Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports
• Coordinating with other branches of B/R's social departments, sales, marketing team to execute against major tentpole events.
• Must have experience managing large sports brand social media accounts
• Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site