Universal Music Group is looking for a Junior Digital Media Planner to join the ad operations & strategy team at FUSED, working on day to day management of digital media campaigns, including campaign planning predominantly at EMI Records.
The ideal candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge and experience of the technology platforms involved in digital media buying inc. Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, DV360 and be able to develop strategic optimisation solutions to deliver the very best results.
This role is unique in market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of digital media buying. We need someone with an appetite and hunger to learn on the job – someone able to go out into market and spend time with vendors to bring back new thinking and ideas that will continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
They should be a team player at heart, organised, and a natural problem-solver. We are a digitally savvy business and we are looking for digitally savvy individuals to join our team.
Skills & Experience
• Working with the campaign management team and senior digital planner to build and manage biddable media campaigns within demand side platforms across partners such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat and Amazon
• Working with external media suppliers and publishers to buy and manage digital media campaigns
• Supporting the senior digital planner in planning digital media campaigns including programmatic display, mobile, video, social & native on EMI Records
• Managing media budgets, drafting and revising media schedules, along with accompanying rationale
• Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
• Working closely with data analyst & senior digital planner to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets
• Performing account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Head of Campaign Management as required
• Working closely with wider business to ensure all internal processes (finance etc.) are functioning efficiently and as required
• Demonstrable experience in an account exec/digital media buying role with a proven track record of basic planning, campaign execution and reporting on digital media campaigns
• Cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments
• Understanding of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations
• Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising biddable media campaigns
• Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information
• A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.