On-Air & Digital Producer
New York, NY
Entercom Communications Corp. & RADIO.COM is seeking an Digital Night Show Producer for our Alternative Music Station WNYL. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Own all programming needs such as scheduling, imaging, website/digital maintenance, etc.
• In charge of daily prep - written and compiled with audio for Entercom and RADIO.COM
• Writing, editing and posting content to appropriate social media platform
• Creating program content and managing the production process for both live and recorded radio programs
• Managing the overall production of the show.
• Organize and document daily pre show, post-show and afternoon planning meetings
• Establish relationship with listeners by providing entertainment and/or information of interest consistent with format, genre, etc.
• Booking newsmakers / celebrity interviews
• Collaborate with night show host and station Brand Manager to ensure that the show's structure and content is being presented in the strongest way possible for maximum ratings growth
• Live radio board operation
• Proficient at audio and video editing programs
• Assist with other programming and production related responsibilities as directed Qualifications Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years' experience in media is required
• Radio Programming experience is a plus
• Exceptional audio and video and editing skills, technical and on-air ability to do live broadcasts and prepare targeted content
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, superior writing skills and ability to attend, record and interact in live music environments
• Must be able to perform with little supervision; familiarity with FCC rules and regulations required
• A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required
• Please include with your resume an audio demo (air check) or video and if available social media links. (You can attach an MP3 of 3MB or less or a link to your portfolio in your resume)
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site