Full Time Job
Branded Content Planning Specialist
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
1. Maintain strong working relationships with internal divisions as well as external groups (ad agencies, advertisers, production houses etc.) to drive incremental revenue via the successful sell-in of multi-platform partnerships.
2. Collaborate with editorial team t to develop branded content ideas for incoming client RFPs (Request for Proposals).
3. Manage multi-platform sponsorship executions.
4. Handle client-based projects from ideation to execution.
5. Provide updates to the Ad Sales, Operations, Production, Programming , Media Planning , Legal and Finance teams
8. Responsible for the tracking and spending of Ad Sales production budget.
9. Manage and assist with client integrations at shoots.
10. Lead conference calls with sales, network, agency reps, or clients for projects.
11. Sustain in-depth knowledge of consumer and media/marketing industry trends in order to help create unique partnership offerings that differentiate Discovery Inc. from competitors.
*Successful candidate should have a minimum of 4+ years relevant experience.
*Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
*Digital experience required
*Creative, production, and budget management experience required.
*Experience working with outside vendors
*Proven ability to develop creative and unique opportunities to meet advertiser objectives.
*A clear understanding of the importance of client service.
*Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Portuguese and English are a must.
*Be able to multi-task, work independently, detail-oriented, attentive to deadlines, have outstanding customer service skills, possess initiative and have proven project management skills (organizational, managing timelines, selling ideas/proposals).