Social Creative Producer
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The Director of Direct to Consumer (DTC) is responsible for spearheading a full range of e-commerce functions within VCP's Direct to Consumer business.
In this role, the Director of DTC will run point for DTC licensing, budget management and digital merchandising for existing and future DTC sites. The DTC director will partner with internal teams to execute strategy across creative, retail marketing, social media, public relations, and other media traffic driving efforts.
As a key consumer touch point, the Director of DTC will ensure all DTC functions deliver a premium brand shopping experience, while simultaneously achieving monthly sales targets, customer acquisition goals, and ensuring a positive user experience.
• Lead and execute strategy for existing and future DTC sites, including CBS, Showtime, Star Trek, MTV, Comedy Central, and Nickelodeon
• Create and Drive marketing strategies while collaborating with retail marketing team
• Develop customer acquisition strategies and implement to drive awareness, traffic, conversion and revenue growth; including strategy for social, SEM/SEO, referral, print, sponsorship, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and PR
• Build and handle DTC calendars to ensure maximum efficiency driving revenue and site cadence and consumer engagement
• Oversee execution of On-Site Strategies, including assortment, merchandising and promotions
• Run DTC Budget, including updates, invoicing and allocation to optimize value
• Work closely with agency partner to drive sales through Shopify management
• Optimize UX/UI based on traffic, search and sales data
• Partner with dedicated creative team to develop or demonstrate content for product development, on-site engagement and promotions
• Continuous storytelling detailing initiatives, strategy updates, campaigns and creative
• Lead retention, promotion and CRM strategies to drive engagement, increased customer return rate and repeat purchases
• Oversee DTC Product Development and Approvals process
• Collaborate with licensing teams to secure and onboard licensing partnerships for DTC
• Produce and Analyze data for all areas of the business including Sales, Google Analytics, Social KPIs, email performance, on-site and linear support
• Drive testing and innovation including Social Shopping, YouTube Shelf, Shoppable TV and Marketplace expansion
• Bachelor's degree
• 6-8 years' experience in two or more of the following: DTC, retail merchandising, sourcing/ licensing, dropship management
• E-Commerce management experience required
• Solid understanding of DTC/ Ecommerce business with a mix of Merchandising, creative, technical and sales knowledge
• Validated strong strategic problem solver who can set goals and run multiple, diverse projects
• Understanding of retail math concepts, including inventory management and pricing
• Strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail and solid follow up
• Executive presence with an ability to influence at the highest levels.
• Positive, hardworking, ''can do'' attitude
• Keen eye for design and trend
• Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media Advertising, Affiliate Programs and email marketing tools
• Understanding of web customer behavior and ways to react at retail
• Experience leading campaigns on Amazon Advertising Platform
• Marketplace/ Third Party selling experience (3P, etc.)
• Ability to implement SEO/SEM optimization strategy
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site