Moving Picture Company
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented 3D Generalist with strong Character Animation skills to join our creative advertising team in Shanghai.
The role will work alongside talented and experienced VFX Supervisors and creative leads and other VFX Artists creating all types of CG for high-end advertising and digital projects.
We are looking for an adaptable 3D Artist able to take on a wide range of tasks. Candidates with strong Animation skills are preferred, additional Lighting/Look Dev (Arnold and/or Mantra), Character FX (cloths/hair etc), Rigging, FX (particles/fluids etc) skill are highly desirable.
• Proven and demonstrable experience in creating high-end CG using Maya/Arnold and/or Houdini/Mantra
• Strong Character/Creature Animation skills.
• Additional skills in Lighting/Look Dev (Arnold and/or Mantra), Character FX (cloths/hair etc), Rigging, FX (particles/fluids etc) are highly desirable.
• Good understanding of most CG techniques and technologies.
• Proactive in picking up proprietary tools and new techniques.
• Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues.
• Language: English & Mandarin (preferred but not essential).
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site