IT Business Partner
Sinclair Broadcast Group
As the largest most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, we continuously look to embrace new digital opportunities and challenge ourselves to defy expectations of what a broadcaster can do. Sinclair has an exciting opportunity for an ONBASE Systems Admin/Developer. We are searching for an individual with ONBASE or Enterprise Content Management experience. This role will be responsible for administering and supporting our Contract Management Solution.
Required Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
• 3+ years of ECM preferably ONBASE experience. ONBASE certifications a plus.
• Solid understanding of document management principles.
• Understanding of workflow, queues, transitions, API interfaces, and complex business solutions. Pega experience a plus.
• Ability to take complex business requirements and translate it into working solutions.
• Ability to troubleshoot production issues under pressure and in a timely manner
• Must have strong analytical thinking/problem solving skills with attention to detail.
• Experience working on concurrent initiatives.
• Excellent technical writing skills with experience documenting and analyzing complex business rules/processes utilizing wireframes and data/process flow diagrams
• Experience in the role of liaison between business/Business Relationship Managers and technical/development teams
• Experience working with vendors and establishing excellent working relationships..
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts and considerations to audiences from developers to executives
• Must be customer focused and results oriented
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including agile and agile-hybrid methodologies.
• Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL. Boomi experience is a plus.
• Configuration and administration of Onbase Content Management system
• Developing and managing data compliance standards and document storage configurations with the pertaining security and audit requirements
• Managing and prioritizing issue resolution and enhancement requests using ServiceNow and Azure DevOps
• Validating system and requirements analysis for ONBASE projects working closely with Architecture, Security and Systems
• Ensuring approval of the complete requirement set and written sign-off on all the documents prepared for the project
• Help developers understand the complete requirements and all the associated aspects for integrations.
• Design, develop and implement workflows using Pega.
• Communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis and keep status in Azure DevOps up to date.
• Review test cases and assist the testing team in identifying testing scenarios
• Liaise with the testing team to ensure the functional and technical compatibility of the product with the requirements
• Assist in change management
• Support the presentation of interim and final solution to the business owners for approval and feedback
• Assist in the deployment of the solution in the UAT and Production environments
• Inspect and validate the installed and configured systems
• Maintain an application roadmap.
• Work with communication team to prepare user manuals, technical handouts and operational manuals for the deployed solution
• Work with communication team to create and deliver user training and demos.
• Represent the ECM team in project and/or business meeting and engagements
• Facilitate migration planning and testing
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site