Studio Financial Planning & Analysis Associate
Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Product Strategy & Analysis – Studio Product (Production Management)
Netflix is revolutionizing the media and entertainment industry. Underpinning this revolution are ground breaking efforts in product and infrastructure- Studio Product, Cloud Infrastructure, Open Connect Content Delivery, and Product Creative - that catalyze Netflix's success. This role will be part of the Product Strategy & Analysis team, focusing on analyses relating to the product support of production management.
As a Manager on the Product Strategy & Analysis team, you will be working with multiple cross functional stakeholders and leaders within the product organization to provide analytical support and strategic insights. You will be working at the intersection of physical production and studio product innovation. The goal of this role would be to identify and prioritize product innovation opportunities that have a meaningful impact on the way productions are planned for and managed on a day to day basis globally and assist product managers with prioritization and roll out strategy.
This role will reside in Los Angeles, report to the Senior Manager of Product Strategy and Analysis, and will require travel/collaboration with partners in Los Gatos.
• Use data to develop strategic frameworks that guide decision making around opportunities for product to innovate the way productions are planned for managed globally
• Work with product managers in developing product launch strategy and product market fit including a plan for localizing and globalizing the product
• Determine return on investment for various initiatives
• Leverage data and analytics to guide leaders in the product organization with their decision making
• Evaluate build vs. buy decisions
• Develop and track key metrics to measure success
• Proactively identify possible downstream impacts from initiatives
• Partner with product managers on creating product roadmaps, market sizing, go to market strategy, product- market fit and product roll out plans
• A successful candidate will have a strong track record of critical thinking, performing comprehensive analyses independently, and communicating recommendations in a clear and concise way to senior stakeholders
• 6-8 years of experience in a similar highly-analytical environment (e.g. top management consulting firm or large studio in a product management/ strategy role)
• Ability to quickly turn around models by identifying key drivers using often incomplete information
• Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis
• Expert working knowledge of Excel and the ability to quickly learn internal tools; working knowledge of visualization tools (i.e. Tableau).
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g. finance, economics, mathematics, engineering/computer science, or other relevant fields)
• MBA preferred
• Previous experience in a large production studio in a product management or strategic/ analytical role working with/ developing tools for production management is strongly preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site