VP, Fashion & Home
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Senior Manager, Fashion for the Fashion department.
• Assists in development and execution of long and medium term category strategies (1- 2 years out).
• Owns annual sub-category initiatives, revenue plan and execution.
• Plans and monitors quarterly forecast and annual budget for sub-categories.
• Directly manages licensees to establish product assortment and retail distribution plans.
• Partners with Franchise, Creative and Retail to drive Franchise initiatives.
• Identifies, evaluates and executes long-term new business initiatives.
• Interfaces frequently with senior management providing business updates, internal and external formal presentations and participate in strategy discussions.
• Identifies and applies competitive and industry key learnings and trends.
• 8 plus years of experience in Licensing industry with background in Fashion preferred.
• BA/BS degree in business or related field required.
• Strong licensing acumen and relationship skills.
• Proven ability to execute strategic and operational plan.
• Solid negotiating skills with ability to participate in complex retail and licensee agreements.
• Proven financial responsibility and accountability for category – revenue and expenses.
• Strong business development skills.
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills.
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with senior management.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational/leadership and planning skills required.
• Strong and varied computer software knowledge required. (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to create and deliver pitch/presentations.
• Knowledge of retail landscape: key retailers, set dates, buying cycles, sell-in process, etc.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site